In 2021, we once again delivered a range of content through our podcasts, including advocacy updates, practice information, and stories of lives transformed by physical therapy — whether through a PT or PTA's own journey in the profession, or a patient's experience of care.
Here are the top five APTA podcasts and top five consumer-oriented ChoosePT.com Move Forward Radio podcasts of 2021, based on listens.
[Editor's note: These are just some of the podcasts APTA offers — check out our podcast webpage to browse the complete collection. APTA Podcasts are also available on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and Spotify.]
- Maximizing Your Potential as a Professional
- Pursuing a PhD
- No One Way To Be a PT
- Changing Direction: Creating a New Path for Your Career
- Safe and Effective Rehabilitation for Long COVID-19
Move Forward Radio Podcasts
- Cutting-Edge Treatment and Physical Therapy Helps Child Thrive After Severe Brain Damage
- Physical Therapist Living With Long COVID Shares His Story and Clinical Expertise
- MOVEMENT2BE Brings Fun, Physical Literacy to Underserved Youth
- Linebacker-Turned-PT Hopes to Inspire Health Movement and Quality of Life
- Juvenile Arthritis: A Young Adult Discusses Her Trials and Triumphs Through Physical Therapy
- Paralympic Swimmer Alyssa Gialamas Sheds Light on Living With a Disability